Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nina, here you go. My first blog for Ideal Protein Dieters.

I have been coaching Ideal Protein dieters since August 2009 in our chiropractic practice. One of the challenges I have is seeing so much success and being able to share with others so they can succeed also. Newsletters take time to write and also have a lot of cost. Dieters want help and support. I don't have a lot of time between five kids, helping my husband with his chiropractic business, volunteering at school, and coaching dieters.

This will be a great way to share with you things that I have found that work and shares dieters' successes, setbacks, and how they overcame their problems.

My friend Nina wanted me to do a blog. I had to blush because even though I am a writer, I have not spent anytime with this medium. I've gotten behind on my technology. I finally did it this morning because I woke up early and figured out how to do it.

I'm excited because now I can share what we are doing in our office. I am so proud of how far my patients have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment