Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nose Bleed while on Ideal Protein

A man in his 50's came into today. He has been on the program 2 weeks and has lost 13 lbs. He asked about getting nose bleeds. It turns out he has cholesterol problems has been on medication and supplements to lower his levels. By being on Ideal Protein he has reduced the fat and cholesterol thinning his . He had to recommend reducing the supplement he has been taking. When he came in the next week he didn't have any more problems with nose bleeds.

One of the great "side effects" of being on Ideal Protein is our patients lower their tryglycerides and cholesterol. They have to reduce their medication. Many of our patients get off statins, tryglyceride medication, and diabetic meds. Patients need to consult their doctor after losing 15-20 lbs to reevaluate their test to reduce medication.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I'm keeping the Ideal Protein Ajax diet program, but I haven't had this kind of problem.
    Personally, I think that it's the best that I ever tried, because until now I love the results... I lost like 20 pounds without issues and now I'm looking forward to achieve my goal of having a slim, fit body.

    ReplyDelete