Monday, November 8, 2010

Fajita's--Phase 1

This meat is incredibly tasty. I like to marinade it all day but you can do it right before. If you are on Phase 1 or 2 just skip the bean and tortillas and have the meat on lettuce with pico de gallo.

Marinade

2-3 T of prepared garlic

1/2+ c. lime juice

1/4-1/2 c. cilantro

dash of liquid smoke.

1/4 c. olive oil

1 t. kosher salt or Redmond Real Salt

Put in a gallon zip lock bag and add

Carne Asada (I get it precut at Winco)


Cook on hot pan on stove. Spread liberally with kosher salt. Cut meat crosswise on grain.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... thank you for sharing this recipe which can be used in the Ideal Protein Mississauga program. I will do it this week, because I want to try something new and good for this program.
    The road is long and I must work quite hard, to keep the diet properly if I want to achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete